• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding in Northumberland/Newcastle area?

Ailstar

Mama Doe
I've just booked a weeks holiday for the summer and thought id try and be organised with the bunny boarding this year. Does anyone know any reputable boarders in northumberland/Newcastle area? I could also stretch to Durham. Basically anywhere within an hour of me. :)

Think there's one in Rowlands Gill (maybe) but I think its a pet shop :-/ My mother in law always banging on about it, I'll ask her (but I wouldn't put them in if it was a pet shop)

Think there's one in Rowlands Gill (maybe) but I think its a pet shop :-/ My mother in law always banging on about it, I'll ask her (but I wouldn't put them in if it was a pet shop)

Thanks. :) and no I wouldn't. I can actually take them back to the breeder I got them from like I did last year but as I have more time I thought I'd have a shop around this year :)

I always thought Tuckerbunnies was fairly near Newcastle and that Durham was north of Newcastle. I just looked at a map. My geography is shocking! :oops:

There's a binky bunny boarding in Morpeth - I've just had a quick google - where bouts in Northumberland are you? I'm from Blyth (but now live in Sussex)

Tuckerbunnies is in Richmond (North Yorkshire), so within an hour of Newcastle.

You bunnies would certainly be very well cared for at Tuckerbunnies. Maysie and Mike are very experienced. :thumb:

There's a binky bunny boarding in Morpeth - I've just had a quick google - where bouts in Northumberland are you? I'm from Blyth (but now live in Sussex)

I'm between Newcastle and Carlisle. So the opposite side of northumberland to Morpeth, although that's still a possibility. I'll definitely check it out. :)

Tuckerbunnies is in Richmond (North Yorkshire), so within an hour of Newcastle.

You bunnies would certainly be very well cared for at Tuckerbunnies. Maysie and Mike are very experienced. :thumb:

North Yorkshire might be a bit far for me as I'm between Newcastle and Carlisle. So even getting somewhere in Newcastle can take 40 minutes. But I'll check it out on google maps distance wise :) thanks.

I do boarding www.hopperholidays.co.uk. I have 7x2 double with run, an aviary style and will be getting some 11x3s soon

I've had a look and you are only about 40 minutes from me, so a definite possibility. My holiday isn't till July, when do you start taking bookings for summer? And would it be possible to come and meet you and see your facilities before I booked?

I've had a look and you are only about 40 minutes from me, so a definite possibility. My holiday isn't till July, when do you start taking bookings for summer? And would it be possible to come and meet you and see your facilities before I booked?

I am taking bookings now, school hols fill up really fast so sooner the better. You are more than welcome to come and have a look just let me know when you'd like to come.
I have Facebook page with some pics on haven't got round to updating website yet and I've had a few changes

I am taking bookings now, school hols fill up really fast so sooner the better. You are more than welcome to come and have a look just let me know when you'd like to come.
I have Facebook page with some pics on haven't got round to updating website yet and I've had a few changes

Thanks. I'll be in touch :)

Back