• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie trying to tell me something?

luna

Mama Doe
In the bottom of my book shelf I put all the books I'm not interested in anymore and Rosie who is quite the academic likes to pull them out and have a read. The last two mornings she has pulled out the same book. Is she trying to tell me something by her choice? Lol :)

Either she is trying to further her own personal development or she thinks her mummy needs some guidance. Hehe !

edu3ypur.jpg

Edit: forgot to mention Rosie is a rabbit ... I'm sure you figured that out but just thought I would clarify !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
:lol:

My Spenser is also something of a 'reader'. He once managed to pull Watership Down from a shelf and had a good chomp on the cover while I was at work. :shock:

Lol .... I always thought Spenser looked very wise and well read ;)

Lol .... I always thought Spenser looked very wise and well read ;)

I'll pass on the compliment. :lol: What worries me is that Watership Down wasn't on the bottom shelf ... it was on the third shelf. :shock:

I'll pass on the compliment. :lol: What worries me is that Watership Down wasn't on the bottom shelf ... it was on the third shelf. :shock:

Lol .... bunnies are so persistent. If they want something for long enough they usually get it. Hehe :)

I think that no matter what toys and fancy hays I buy for Spenser ... he will always enjoy a chomp of something not intended for his teeth.

I think that no matter what toys and fancy hays I buy for Spenser ... he will always enjoy a chomp of something not intended for his teeth.

Exactly bunnies will be bunnies at the end of the day. And they love doing norty things. I have deliberately given the buns my bottom book shelf and put all the books that I don't mind getting chewed there.

Back