• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My norty little bun

Lauraa03

Young Bun
We are currently in the process of rabbit proofing the room and George is taking advantage of this.. He loves hopping off behind the sofa and just sitting there waiting for someone to come and tell him to get out.. and as soon as he comes out he does a norty little binky and wanders off behind the tv.. and again does a norty little binky when he comes out. He has also been digging his bed and trying to pull it to pieces. I love my norty little bun.:love:

Ha ha ha ha!!! He's a conti; they are NORTY!!!

My mum named Hector a "wrecking ball" when he was a baby ! :D

P.s. be quite firm with him and he will learn!! H did. "Firm" = put in hutch with door closed for 3 minutes. He never "suffered", obviously but he did learn. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww he makes me want a conti house bun...but I think if I suggested it to my parents they would evict me! Haha! :)

hehehe we love norty bunnies :love: and the cheeky satisfied look on their face wen they binkie off chuckling :love: :love: :love:

I have a Conti house bun, she is like a whirlwind but I love her even though she has chewed more in the few weeks I've had her than any of my other bunnies have put together!

Last night George nibbled my dads jeans, trying to move his leg so he could get behind the sofa.. it made me chuckle and my dad didnt mind it :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

:shock: he is so chilled in that pic what norty ness could he possibly get up too :lol: you must be making it up :oops:

I know haha, he looks so innocent, but he knows exactly what he shouldn't be doing, and of course, those are the things he enjoys doing the most now :lol:

Biscuit did the same when he was a baby, and he always went in places he wasn't allowed and when he came out and we told him no he would bink and run behind the tv unit and wait till we said no and come running out binking again lol they like the attention lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuit did the same when he was a baby, and he always went in places he wasn't allowed and when he came out and we told him no he would bink and run behind the tv unit and wait till we said no and come running out binking again lol they like the attention lol

[/URL]

George has just realized he's big enough to jump up onto the sofas.. this is his new favourite thing to do.. especially while I'm eating, he tries to nudge my plate off my lap so he can lay there lol.. he's a norty little thing, but I wouldn't have him any other way lol

Back