• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finger clicking

Em89

Warren Scout
This is a bit of a strange one but does anyone else bunnies have a problem with them clicking their fingers? Sometimes I do it without thinking and it really seems to bother my boys. Gingey even stomps his feet at me sometimes! Abit bizarre!

My bun would hate that noise. Sellotape is a real no no with him he hates any sudden sharp noise.

any loud, sudden noise makes mine jump. was lying down on the sofa earlier with Rolo sat on my belly when the doorbell rang, he nearly took my eye out in his hurry to jump off and hide under the table!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rosie doesn't like this but then again we finger click to distract her from boldness !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

My Fiver is terrified of any clicking noise, whether it's fingers or snapping something shut, like a plastic bottle or container. Hence I've never been able to clicker train him. :( I am not certain why this is, but he had a bad start in life with nasty little boys using him for a plaything and like as not they caused him to be frightened of such noises. He will thump and whine until I come comfort him. :(

It could sound like a predator noise too I'm guessing, but not sure which one. :?

Back