• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lion lops anyone?

aj82

Young Bun
Just wondered if anyone has mini lion lops. I just got a lovely one and I wanted to share pics and info x x
y4amanej.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Me :wave:

She is a rescue so could be a right mush mash of breeds for all I know, but she has the mini lop face and the lion mane so I call her a mini lion lop!

My Poppy :love:

39e5f0be-4422-4a57-8d13-2223da4bcd5b_zpsd83afe1e.jpg

This is Levi. He's definitely a mini lion lop. His mum was a double maned mini lion lop and his dad was a mini lop. He's got a single mane. And he is my flooffffyyy little Pook. Also know as Lord Levi of Lionlop :p
image_zpsd29a1d5f.jpg

Oh my goodness, your bun is so gorgeous !!!!

I have a lionlop too and he is 2.2kilos so I'm not sure does that qualify as mini.

puvugyma.jpg

ybadeget.jpg

When Bobby was a baby he was fluffy all over like your bun but he lost the fluffy look over time and his mane also tinned out. He still has hobbit feet though :) he has the loveliest personality and is very dopey but sweet. I love him !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, your bun is so gorgeous !!!!

I have a lionlop too and he is 2.2kilos so I'm not sure does that qualify as mini.

puvugyma.jpg

ybadeget.jpg

When Bobby was a baby he was fluffy all over like your bun but he lost the fluffy look over time and his mane also tinned out. He still has hobbit feet though :) he has the loveliest personality and is very dopey but sweet. I love him !!!!

Last time I weighed Levi he was 2kg. I think the breed standard is that mini lion lops should weigh around 1.5kg but in practice most will weigh more than that. He's still a mini lion lop because the breed is a cross between a mini lop and a lionhead :)

Thanks for that. Aww it sounds even cuter now to be able to call him a mini lion lop :)

Levi is gorgeous by the way x

Thanks for that. Aww it sounds even cuter now to be able to call him a mini lion lop :)

Levi is gorgeous by the way x

Thank you! So are your two :) having had a closer look at the photos of Bobby he has a slightly different face shape to Levi I think, so you might find he is a dwarf lop/lionhead cross which would make him slightly bigger. But I'd just call him mini :)

Oh yeah their faces are a different shape. I would love to know what his parents were like !!!

I will just continue to call him sir Bobby George puddle bum . Lol :)

I really like this breed they are so cute and adorable!

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I have two mini lion lops :wave: I love them so much :love: Blueberry lost his fluffiness except for his mane as he grew up, but Badger is all over fluffy :love:

I also have a mini lop (Blackavar) and I think Slipper is crossed with a lionhead, she has a slight mane on her neck; she's a dwarf lop though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PICT0022.jpg
[/url]

This is Gracie. She is, I was told, supposed to be a lop but she is a bit undecided. Her ears are the most versatile I've ever met! She can have both ears up or be totally lopped.

Back