• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Pledge a Pound Travelling Bunny - NAME CHOSEN

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Pledge a Pound had a travelling bunny called Gulliver. He has now retired from his Pledge a Pound travels to spend more time with his family we have a New Travelling Bunny. :) She will be available to book for visits and take on holiday, with pictures being shown of her travels. Lets see how far she can travel!

She is as pretty as a picture and we would like you all to send in suggestions for a suitable name for her. :)

There will be a little prize for the sender of the name that the Pledge a Pound team thinks most suits her :)
here she is...

21dpjr7.jpg

So, does anyone have any name suggestions?

Last edited:
Thank you all for your suggestions :)

We have some over on the PaP forum & facebook, I will add all of these on here to the list of suggestions :)

I just saw this and instantly thought of "Around the World in 80 Days" and googled it to see if there was a female character in...there is, an Indian Princess named Aouda who travels with Phileas Fogg back to London (I only skimmed the story as a wee child so don't remember it well and am quoting from the article I found.)

Or I supposed she could be Julie...a feminine form of Jules (Verne). :)

Thanks for all the suggestions :)

We have all the names in and will announce Travelling Buns new name soon x

It has been a really tough decision with so many beautiful names put forward. ....
.....and finally we have decided the New Travelling Bunny will be called.......

............................................... DAISY

put forward by mini lop 1

Congratulations mini lop 1
please pm me your address so that we can send you the prize.

Thank you so much to everyone who put forward a name and gave us such a variety from which to chose.

(Daisy's booking thread will open soon)

Back