• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Near Lewisham SE London Able to Foster a Buck-Owner Now Homeless

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The person would try to make a small financial contribution. Has had the Rabbit for 3 years and does NOT want to give him up permanently. If you can help please PM me.

Saw this on gumtree last night :( if he wasn't a house rabbit (well, I think he is otherwise not sure landlord would have problems) I could have helped

How awful. My son lives in Lewisham and mum next to Lewisham but neither are allowed pets. However, if need be we could collect if someone could look after the bun but I guess would be pushing our luck asking a rescue.

Pity my brand new 5* house rabbit accommodation is behind schedule and is still being built, otherwise this bunny would have been most welcome to stay until his owner gets somewhere to live sorted.

The accommodation is an extension to the house.......so bad weather has set the construction back a few weeks.:(

I hope some kind person will be able to help very soon.

Back