• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ITV casting...for anyone looking to rehome rabbits..or cats

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Had this pop up on twitter, someone maybe interested?? Just have to email the address :)

New ITV show helping rehome #pets are looking for people who can give forever homes to #rabbits + #cats petcasting@shine.tv

There twitter it @offcialcastme

Last edited:
Would they be willing to actually visit rescues and get to see first hand the real problem that exists with so many bunnies needing to be re-homed?

This sort of programme surely such feature every aspect involved.

I wouldn't mind getting involved if possible. Just not looking for anymore bunnies to add to my own furry family at the moment.

Perhaps they could contact Toyah Willcox, as she is a patron for The Rabbit Welfare Association and also is a support of Make Mine Chocolate.....and she has a bunny.:thumb:

Last edited:
Would they be willing to actually visit rescues and get to see first hand the real problem that exists with so many bunnies needing to be re-homed?

This sort of programme surely such feature every aspect involved.

I wouldn't mind getting involved if possible. Just not looking for anymore bunnies to add to my own furry family at the moment.

I am not sure, that is all the info I know, wouldn't harm emailing them tho, but I think its probably those looking to rehome permanently x

I did some filming for this when I was looking to adopt a cat. Unfortunately the cat they had to rehome found a forever home a different way and I ended up getting Brienne but they were very nice and asked lots of questions about my set up etc. they asked me if I'd be interested in the bunnies they were rehoming but I said unfortunately I am full of bunnies!

Back