• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Henry have some Nomming vibes please.

xClairex

Alpha Buck
My gorgeous new boy Henry had his dinner last night but this morning he wont eat anything :(
I've tried tempting him with treats and parsley but he just keeps taking the food and putting it down on the floor and then laying on it.
He is not hunched up, he lays stretched out so I don't know if he's in pain or not.
We're off to the vets in a few minutes.

I have not introduced him on RU yet so here are a few of pics of him.

Levi did this on Saturday. Although he was hunched up. Try giving Henry a tummy massage, I saw Levi pick up almost instantly once the vet had had a good feel of his tummy. :)

And Henry is a very handsome boy :)

He's gorgeous! I love black and white bunnies, they're my favourites :love:

Hope the vet finds out what's wrong with him and he gets well soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we're home and our purse is £90 lighter!

Henry is ok.
The vet said his tummy isn't making as much noise as she would expect so he would have gone into stasis if left any longer.
She has given him a gut stimulant and a pain killer (both injections) and he has been sent home with some Zantac syrup to have tonight and tomorrow and some Fibreplex.

He did eat 1 piece of parsley before we got to the vets but hasn't had anything since so more nomming vibes needed if possible please.

Nomming has started!
Henry is tucking in to some pellets :love:

I have been soooooo worried all morning, I have just now breathed a big sigh of relief :D

Good boy, Henry - hope you are soon back to normal nomming again!! It is such a worry when they're not well. :wave:

Back