• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lulu and Custard move into Rainbow Cottage 5

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
After Bruce leaving us for rainbow bridge and Prudence having to move indoors one of our playhouse/aviary set ups became empty. Lulu and Custard have been with us for a year waiting to get their very own cottage, so yesterday they moved in. While I miss Bruce and Prudence in the garden terribly, it is lovely to see the whole set up being used as it should, with bunnies jumping on shelves and running through tunnels :love:

P1050691.jpg

P1050692.jpg

P1050693.jpg

P1050694.jpg

P1050699.jpg

P1050702.jpg

P1050704.jpg

P1050706.jpg

P1050707.jpg

P1050711.jpg

P1050712.jpg

Aww I love the grey and white lionhead bunny.....he/she has the same expression as one of my buns betty :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:love::love::love: Those blue eyes. Gorgeous couple.

I almost bought one of those carrots houses but thought a rather greedy Mr B would demolish it within days.

:love::love::love: Those blue eyes. Gorgeous couple.

I almost bought one of those carrots houses but thought a rather greedy Mr B would demolish it within days.

We had a couple of carrot cottages sent to us at Christmas. They worry me as they are very sticky under the carrot and i don't know what it is. But it doesn't seem to be bothering the bunnies and i guess they wouldn't use it if it wasn't safe............

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back