• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi has a makeover...

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Levi: And tonight I'm going to be.....Cousin It! Hehe! Daisy was unimpressed with my work and immediately started trying to fix his mane :)
image_zps48d7d8e9.jpg

Lol.... I used to do the very same with Bobby when he was a youngster but his mane kinda disappeared as he hit adolescence !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

hehehe i do this too to my 3 poor little lionheads :lol: best fun ever!!!! i also like making little braids with the longest bit of the mane if theyll let me - they look soooo funny!!! :love: xx

Lol.... I used to do the very same with Bobby when he was a youngster but his mane kinda disappeared as he hit adolescence !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Well Levi is 9 months old this month so I'm hoping that he's going to keep his mane like this. Although in the summer it did get a bit thinner, this is it with his full winter floofiness! :)

hehehe i do this too to my 3 poor little lionheads :lol: best fun ever!!!! i also like making little braids with the longest bit of the mane if theyll let me - they look soooo funny!!! :love: xx

Haha! That's brilliant, although my dad thought the cousin it impression was mean enough, he might report me for emotional abuse if I make Levi have braids in his mane.... :p

Back