• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I may be small but...

Jesselle

Mama Doe
... I can do anything! Even eat metre long hay strands.

I know I've posted a lot recently but this video was too good not to share!

A lot is good! I should take some photos of mine but they don't sit still for long :lol:

He's seriously cute :love: I love watching bunnies eat hay :love:

I love watching Pete eating long pieces of hay that he ends up hitting himself in the face with :lol:

Oh I'm mean :lol::lol:

He says thanks :wave:

He's a stunner - I like him because he's actually got ears :) I like the little show nethies too but Neville looks more bunny like!

He definitely is (just don't tell Levi and Daisy I said so they might get a bit jel!) his blue otter colouring is lovely, if I ever decide to expand to four bunnies, I'd love a blue otter bunny :)

He definitely is (just don't tell Levi and Daisy I said so they might get a bit jel!) his blue otter colouring is lovely, if I ever decide to expand to four bunnies, I'd love a blue otter bunny :)

I won't tell!! Your two are just as beautiful though :love: and I bet they know it.

The lady who I rehomed from said he was lilac otter - I'm not 100% sure of the diff but he is pinkish in a way.

That video is so cute. Hi Neville :wave: Good boy for nomming your hay.
That hay looks lovely, where is it from?

That video is so cute. Hi Neville :wave: Good boy for nomming your hay.
That hay looks lovely, where is it from?

He is a good boy :) minimal chewing, litter trained and no aggression. Just stubborn!!

It's Timothy and rye from hayforpets :thumb:

Back