• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your beautiful red/pink eyes white bunnies....please!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Up until now I have always had a rew/pew bunny in my furry family.:thumb:

For now though....none live here.:(

So could you make an old woman very happy and post your piccies? :thumb:

Don't get me wrong.......I love all bunnies, but do have a soft spot for these.:love::love:

My absolutely wonderful pink eyed white French lop x conti Noah :love:

IMAG0851_zps7de86f7f.jpg

Oooooooh, aaaaaaaaah these photos of such beautiful bunnies are making an old woman very happy. :love::love::love:

Thank you everyone.

Anymore photos?

Stu and Dumplin my boys :love: Stu on the right ;) whiter ears :D

The handsome Stu

I know it's not quite cute faces but it's the only way I could sneak Casserole into the REW photo thread :oops:

awww no pics of my own just admiring :lol: im loving albie's funky old man eyebrows and maximus' grumpy face!!! super cute bunnys all of them xxx

Spenser: Mummy has been busy, but she will post a photo of me later. Otherwise I shall bite her with my fine sharp teeth. ;)

Spenser: Mummy has been busy, but she will post a photo of me later. Otherwise I shall bite her with my fine sharp teeth. ;)

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

No Spenser don't do that to your Mummy!!!!! I can be patient.........something you obviously aren't.;) Well there again, such royalty shouldn't be kept waiting!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

So many gorgeous bunnies........more photos please.....and that does include you Spenser.:thumb::love::love:

This is Twinkle our REW, our little rescue bunny, doing well shes at least 7 now, had a mammary tumour, couple of bouts of statis from eating the bin wheels:shock: and in her previous home was used as a football
obviously being white makes digging in soil much more fun:roll:

Yes she always looks grumpy

Except when shes with my daughter:roll: even though its me that looks after them all now:roll:

Back