• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A slight mix up..

FrenchBunny

Young Bun
Well, it's now MRS Toots and Chopper :lol:

After a trip to the vets they are both girls, which is a big relief as I always had it in the back of my mind they they would start fighting any day as I was told they were both boys (PAH strikes again!).

:love:

They're both been very reluctant to be picked up since they got back from having their jabs, where as before they were both so cuddly. Do you think they're both just a bit miffed and think I'm taking them to be stabbed again? :shock:

Also, I paid £62 for their jabs - does that sound about right? From what I've read they should have been around £20 each?

Girls can fight just as much as boys ;)

The price varies so it probably won't be the same in other places. We have 2 vet practices here, one is £20.50 for the combi and the other is £35.

Mine are usually in a grump after the vets, I don't pick mine up anyway unless I need to but I would just leave them for today and let them go to you. They'll get over it! :)

Back