• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now that's what you call a bunny room!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Found this photo on Facebook!
Would love to do this for my 2, I love the plastic box with the ramp and hole in :)

i love it! if i can get my four to live together i'll do it... but i can't do it twice, if you see what i mean.

It just looks so clean!
I have hay dragged all round my flat :lol:
Clean up every day of course but after 5mins there is hay everywhere again. Henry seems to wear the hay after he's been in the litter tray and then it gets all over the place.
And Angel likes to grab a clump of hay and run about with it.

I live in a shoe box, I want to move to a bigger home so my bunny (and er kids) has more space :D

This is beautiful, lucky buns :love:

I saw that too, I'm so jealous it looks amazing! My buns live in my living room and no matter how often I sweep up, the floor is always covered in hay, bedding & poo! Drives my OH crazy! Mine are moving into the 2nd bedroom this year and having it to themselves but I bet it won't be anything like that one :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks great, but my two would ignore everything and still sit in the one spot under the sofa bed!

Honestly, they have loads of things to play in and they don't bother their backside with them.

I just saw this too! I've asked my hubby to build it for my rabbits.........not impressed is an understatement :lol::lol:

Back