• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update! Shed's Up! Opinions please :) -Pic Heavy-

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
Yay! The shed is finally up and completed !!! (*Well not fully but I couldn't wait any longer to take pics. :roll:)

Please may I have your opinions, and also help me work out if it's completely safe before I put her in.

6ft x 6ft Pressure treated shed from GardenBuildingsDirect.co.uk. Quite cheap :)

Outside view:
DSCF2876_zpsfb5e8f32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How the stable door is held open:
DSCF2900_zps229fd8f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Inside view:
DSCF2880_zps369c7dc4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

From the bun's height:
DSCF2885_zps9e33b0a9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My chair and Fluffs' feeding station:
DSCF2886_zps72eb5526.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The 'Oh Mighty Hay Bath' and the storage table:
DSCF2889_zps1ef59f85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Storage table and windows:
DSCF2892_zpsc3fbfbe9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Soon I am going to make a ramp so she can get up there and look out of the window :)

The walls and the floor:
DSCF2896_zpscadd07b0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is lino folded up and wire to protect the wood.

What do you think? Sorry about the pictures, I resized them all on Photobucket but strangely they still appeared full size. Are there any safety issues I've missed? I wanted to put her in it tonight but decided to fully check first :)

Hope you like it :D

Thank you x

Last edited:
Looking good :) Just be aware of the corner hay rack, if she jumps in it I mean. I know some bunnies have broken their legs jumping in/out of them. Might be an idea to cover it with something or make a lid :)

Looking good :) Just be aware of the corner hay rack, if she jumps in it I mean. I know some bunnies have broken their legs jumping in/out of them. Might be an idea to cover it with something or make a lid :)

Ok thank you, I'll sort that out :)

Wow this is just what I am planning to do! Where did you get your shed? It looks so much better than the ones I am looking at! What size is it? Are you going to attach a run as this is my long term plan?

Thank you everyone! :)
It's nice to have something RU approved, rather than just her tiny hutch which I am going to put inside once she's litter trained.

Wow this is just what I am planning to do! Where did you get your shed? It looks so much better than the ones I am looking at! What size is it? Are you going to attach a run as this is my long term plan?

Hi KatP, I think I replied on your other thread, I got this shed from Garden Buildings Direct (online) and it's 6ft x 6ft. It says at the top :)
I am attaching her 8ft x 4ft run at the weekend, I just want her to get used to litter tray habits first. I think its an OK temporary space so i'm not rushing to attach it:)

looks great, have you got mesh to cover the part when stable door open, stop unwanted visitors like cats, foxes

maybe give it a coat of paint on outside once weather nicer, to prolong it from the weather extremes we have

Back