• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Required

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
Hi there,

As you know I have been in hospital over Christmas with a ruptured appendix. I had to put my bunnies in the cattery, which is not cheap. Well I have had to consider my health and I have to find a foster home for my trio and Lola. I have been admitted to the hospital again as my wounds have split open. I think it is going to be more surgery.

I am feeling very sad to see my babies go temporarily but if I don't heal I'm not going to be able to look after them. I will fund all of the costs and the hutches can be arranged to be moved too.

If you can help I would love to hear from you

Caz x

Hi there,

As you know I have been in hospital over Christmas with a ruptured appendix. I had to put my bunnies in the cattery, which is not cheap. Well I have had to consider my health and I have to find a foster home for my trio and Lola. I have been admitted to the hospital again as my wounds have split open. I think it is going to be more surgery.

I am feeling very sad to see my babies go temporarily but if I don't heal I'm not going to be able to look after them. I will fund all of the costs and the hutches can be arranged to be moved too.

If you can help I would love to hear from you

Caz x

So sorry to hear you unwell. I cant help but I want to wish luck in finding homes for your bunnies and a speedy recovery xx

Bump!

Just wanted to bump this up. Hopefully someone will come along who can help.

Hope you recover soon.

I hope you get well soon. xxx

If I lived closer I would be more than happy to help. Fingers crossed that someone comes along and is able to help you and your bunnies.:thumb:

Back