• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I like my new mat!

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Neville has slightly sore hocks and so yesterday after the vet's trip I had a look around town for anything that might provide some padding in the areas where he sleeps/rests.

I got this Rosewood orthopaedic mat from tk maxx, I'm watching him carefully for chewing and covered it with one of his fleeces last night but other than that he seems to like it! It was scattered with poos overnight so he's claimed it!

I then got a pad for his bed in his pen from Wilkos, which he's been sitting on and hasn't ripped to shreds. It's also covered with fleece.

I'm going to order some vet bed to pad out his whole pen and for any other areas needed. Hopefully this'll take some strain off his poor little heels!

He's slowly taking over the house :lol:

He is soooooo beautiful. Your (his) house looks immaculate.

Love his pale pink carpet.

:love::love:

When one of Poppy's rugs made her hocks a bit sore. We bought 2 massive blankets from b&m to cover it which solved the problem :) as well as some blankets like you have, had no problems since :)

Back