• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding for large groups

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
I am currently fostering two girls and have rather fallen in love with them. I am looking into finances to keep them.

If i do i want to bond all the rabbits in to a group of six (i know this may not work but am going to try). Now here's where the problems hit. We are going away on holiday in July and the boarder i have booked with can not take a group of six nor does she have room for the extra two.

Does anyone know anywhere that will take all six as a group? They are all outdoor if that helps. I am in Devon but willing to travel for the right boarder. We are going to Silverstone for the gp staying in Warwick so anywhere between would be fine.

eta: Brownie is a tummy bunny so needs to be kept a close eye on. He has random bouts of stasis and bloat so couldn't leave him with a pet sitter as he goes down hill fast.

Last edited:
I am currently fostering two girls and have rather fallen in love with them. I am looking into finances to keep them.

If i do i want to bond all the rabbits in to a group of six (i know this may not work but am going to try). Now here's where the problems hit. We are going away on holiday in July and the boarder i have booked with can not take a group of six nor does she have room for the extra two.

Does anyone know anywhere that will take all six as a group? They are all outdoor if that helps. I am in Devon but willing to travel for the right boarder. We are going to Silverstone for the gp staying in Warwick so anywhere between would be fine.

eta: Brownie is a tummy bunny so needs to be kept a close eye on. He has random bouts of stasis and bloat so couldn't leave him with a pet sitter as he goes down hill fast.

Hi there, we (www.vipiggies.co.uk) had a group of 6 staying last year, so we have accommodation suitable (although we're about 40 minutes further north than Warwick, so not exactly 'on your way').

To accommodate such a large group, we connected two of our large cage/pen combos by way of a 'porthole', so the buns had approximately 3m squared of space. It worked very well! We could even extend this to link together three cages/pens, to give more space if necessary.

Alternatively, you could try Barn Farm Boarding (http://coventryrabbitboarding.co.uk/) and see if they have space for a group of 6 (they're much closer to Warwick than we are!)

Hope that helps

Tracey

Back