• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I find a rabbit savvy vet

the rabbit welfare association has a list of rabbit savvy vets, or maybe someone on her could recommend one, where abouts are you located?

I think that's Parsnipbuns' area - you could perhaps pm her as I don't think she gets on here all that often.

I think that's Parsnipbuns' area - you could perhaps pm her as I don't think she gets on here all that often.

*nods* The Cambridge Vets Group is where she used to use (before she moved). It came up recently in conversation here. She said Iain went there when Marion Ford left.

Iain Cope used to be the referral vet we saw and he was amazing with my bunnies. Treated them exactly as they deserve to be treated. Wish I lived closer.

I'm new to owning a rabbit and wanted to find a good rabbit savvy vet. I e-mailed the rabbit rescues and boarding places around me and they both got back to me really quickly with really good recommendations of not just vet practises but specific vets too see. I would recommend this way of finding one...they were so polite and helpful :) Hope you find one.

you don't have to be a member of RWAF to get the vet list, if you email them with your location they will let you know recommended vets in your area :thumb:

you don't have to be a member of RWAF to get the vet list, if you email them with your location they will let you know recommended vets in your area :thumb:

I shall do that. Wonder why they say members only on the website. heres what it says

Access to the Vet List is strictly for RWAF members only - we abide by the Data Protection Act and most of the vets on it have only given us permission to release their details to our members.

I'm new to owning a rabbit and wanted to find a good rabbit savvy vet. I e-mailed the rabbit rescues and boarding places around me and they both got back to me really quickly with really good recommendations of not just vet practises but specific vets too see. I would recommend this way of finding one...they were so polite and helpful :) Hope you find one.

Brilliant... thank you. Such a shame that the ones in my town are not up to scratch x

Back