• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the smallest thing............

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
excites silly buns!!

just for fun, i put an up-turned plastic bowl on the living room floor. edward and bella were not just fascinated and intrigued they were positively beguilled!! they couldn't get enough of it!!
sniffing,licking,nudging, why do i spend my hard earned cash on fancy stuff when everyday household objects work a treat?

:thumb:

i might try that one. mine despise traditional toys. clearly, they are waiting for a plastic bowl of their own...:lol:

Last edited:
They are funny aren't they. My 2 were 'helping' OH mend a bicycle puncture this afternoon. They found the upturned bike fascinating. It ended up needing a new tyre and inner tube. So OH left old tyre and tube out for them. They had great fun nosing round the tyre, but wouldn't go near the old tube. Both Will and Nancy were squaring up to it and lunging at it. As it was on the threshold where garage door meets garden they wouldn't go into garage. after a couple of minutes in fits of laughter we chucked it in the bin. Don't know why it bothered them. OH wondered if they thought it was a snake:lol:

the funny thing is, bunnies are just like us. if i walked into a room and there was something there that i had never seen before, i would be interested. i may not sniff or lick it but i would be interested just the same!!

Back