• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny couple

bizziel

Alpha Buck
Is been a month since I first started bonding Harvey and Coco and though they don't seem to be complete snuggle-buns they do seem to be getting on ok :) So I thought I'd post a few pics of the terrible twosome.

A brief moment of affection.
ametuqyr.jpg

Two headed bunny
4yru6uqa.jpg

A relaxed Harvey
3umetaga.jpg

Partners in crime - Coco is clearly on lookout duty
ruqyza9a.jpg

It's so lovely having two buns together, they are so much fun and so cute together. Though Coco is absolutely the boss which is not what I expected at all! It's really funny to watch this tiny mini lop girl stealing the best bits of dinner right out of Harvey's mouth! He always looks so resigned to it that I give him an extra bit to make up for it, poor bunny boy.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Aww they are a cute little couple. Lovely pics :) my doe wears the trousers in my pairs relationship too. I think Bobby is just too lazy to put up a fight. Lol !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Aww they are a cute little couple. Lovely pics :) my doe wears the trousers in my pairs relationship too. I think Bobby is just too lazy to put up a fight. Lol !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Lazy bunny boys :D

I was really surprised because Harvey is actually really energetic and doesn't take any nonsense from me whereas Coco is quite laid back in comparison. But bunny brains are a mystery to me and it seems to be working with Coco in charge :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

So glad they are bonded. Their set up looks really cosy. Lucky things. Its lovely seeing rabbits together isnt it?

Back