• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil and Saffron have been Norty today!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Basil and Saffron live in a Playhouse and normally have a little garden at the front but with all the bad weather I have put a barrier across the door to keep them in. I have also removed the garden partition as it kept being blown down, so when I came back from the shop they had pulled the barrier away and were running round the garden. I tried to get them back in but they had had their dinner and didn't want to come in. Normally it wouldn't matter but at the moment the garden is all wet thick horrible mud and not something you want your bunnies running round in.

Eventually they went back in and proceded to clean all the mud off their feet, which was the thing I was worried about. I hope they haven't ingested anything awful! Rabbits!!

How norty :shock: but sounds like they have had a wonderful day :D

Mine love the mud and even more love kicking it up in the norty Binky in my face when trying to get them home :lol:

Shouldn't worry about ingesting anything they should know better than than ;) I think :oops:

Goodness... bunnies just love to be where they shouldn't.

Even when Spenser lived outside he liked to keep his paws clean out, and even disliked wet grass.

Back