• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Rage Takes Over

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just seen the most awful video on Youtube

I want to post the link on here

I want to insight as much vitriol toward the :censored: who posted the video

I want to break every RU Forum Rule and post the most expletives EVER used in one outburst

If I had a gun I'd want to shoot the :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: cow who posted the video

I hope she ROTS IN HELL

:evil:

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Jane can you go and thump a pillow to relieve your rage?

I rarely look on you tube just in case a 'nasty' rears its ugly head.:evil::evil:

What goes around comes around ...so lets hope this person gets their comeuppance one day.

I've seen some :censored: awful videos on youtube so I try and avoid it now because I get so angry and upset.

Hope you're ok Jane.

Like someone else said, what goes around comes around, so hopefully whoever posted the video you saw gets what's coming to them very soon.
:censored: idiots.

May I ask why you looked at such a video in the first place, or was it an innocent mistake? If I see what is potentially something upsetting or annoying etc, even on this forum when links are posted, then I don't open them. That also applies on YouTube (not that I search that very often anyway).

Jane I really feel for you. There are so many awful things on there and once seen it is so very hard to get them out of your head.

Glad you didnt post a link cos I might have looked and even the picture can sometimes be enough ...

Go and have a peaceful time with your beautiful well loved family of animals. x

Back