• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from their dental.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My babies:love:

They weren't under GA for long so that's good :) Lola has been a good girl and munching on hay and readigrass, Donny is eating pellets and bits of forage so hopefully he'll start on the hay soon! There are 2 bowls of forage to tempt them to eat so they have plenty. Poops are flinging all over the place :roll: but I don't mind as long as they're pooping! I'm going to put the panel that is left to block off under my bed, put the blanket down and let them have more room overnight when I don't have to open the door. They're a pain indoors.. They're not fans :lol:

They had a small burr each, metocoplamide (sp?), a painkiller there and some metacam here with me just in case. Came to £100.50 for both of them!

Bless him, Donny sat like this for a few minutes because he could hear the cat trying to get in.. She really loves her bunny rabbits, but they really don't like her :lol:

So maybe they've changed their minds about being indoors.. The amount of flops they've done :shock: :lol: Both are eating loads of hay again so I'm very happy. Hopefully in the morning I can move them out. My room is freezing! It's cold anyway but I'm keeping my window open a bit for them.. With my 113year old walls though I'm pro at keeping warm ;)

Donny is being a complete monkey and trying to work out if he can jump out or not..!

Back