• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Athletic piggies

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I've had these houses quite a few years, and never had a piggy that could get on the roof of them before. But both of my new girls do it!

Double decker piggies:

Not to be outdone, both at the same time:

Their general conformation is more for comfort than speed, so a GP doing anything in a hurry always amuses me !!

:thumb:

Karl recently brought home a box for our (currently) indoor boys that was absolutely massive and somehow one of ours managed to get on top of it :shock: I swear pigs DO fly ;) :lol:

Must be a shock :lol:

How do they do it, do they jump it in one leap or clamber like a hamster?

Their general conformation is more for comfort than speed, so a GP doing anything in a hurry always amuses me !!

You ought to see Pirate and Connie when their tea is about to be served.............speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding their way to their food bowl.

Wheeek, wheek..........:love::love:

Must be a shock :lol:

How do they do it, do they jump it in one leap or clamber like a hamster?

One leap! Because they were starting to do it so often we put a little step up next to the house on the right, and Amber uses that. Ruby just ignores that and takes crazy leaps. :lol:

Back