• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not just cute furry faces.....

Weird. I wonder how they train them, it says they are cheaper to train than dogs. But dogs are easy to train because they want to please humans, rabbits don't have any interest in doing so. I imagine it is all food reward-based training, but I can't imagine my buns being trained to do anything like that.

Weird. I wonder how they train them, it says they are cheaper to train than dogs. But dogs are easy to train because they want to please humans, rabbits don't have any interest in doing so. I imagine it is all food reward-based training, but I can't imagine my buns being trained to do anything like that.

The only way I could envisage it is to train all potential victims to have a pocket full of vegetables!:lol:

It all seems odd, not least of all because most of us would just think the bunnies would be afraid. Still, if it can be done, well done to the brave buns doing hard work. I'm assuming they wouldn't do it at all if they really didn't "enjoy" it on some level. :thumb:

Back