• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Jasper - better than any flu remedy on the market!!

Dippy_Danni

Warren Scout
For 3 years I have been germ free. Not a cough, bug, sniffle has got near me.

Damn, it was good while it lasted! Came down with the flu on saturday and it feels like I've been hit by 3 yrs worth all at once.:shock:

Been struggling into work each day, coughing and sneezing all over the place. Not good!
Been coming home, chucking on my thick fluffy bath robe over my clothes and sleeping on the sofa for a few hours then sitting about in a pile of apathy before a night of coughing in bed. It's been a blast! :?

Chucking Beechams and Lemsips down by the bucket load. Got through a pack of kitchen roll and have a glowing red nose so sore from blowing, I am basting it in vaseline... :cry:

Tonight I have been bullied and beaten up by Jasper. Had my robe tugged, ankles nipped and been harassed non-stop :lol: 180 degree mid air binkies. Had him come charging up my chest at warp factor speed. Then he defiantly plonks himself down with his back turned on me.
Some tender moments came eventually and we had a good half hour of squishy loved up cuddles. He has had me in fits for hours. I feel 100% better now :lol:

Thanks Jas, you're the best!!! :love:

Back