• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions please ?!?

lauralittleninja

Warren Scout
I have a bonded pair frank and betty who we have owned for nearly 2 yrs . They r free range house bunnies who have their base (dog crate) in the lounge. We used to just let them free range the lounge but that has turned into going upstairs , in the spare room and our bedroom. The thing is , now we give them the choice to do what they want , they tend to sit up stairs all the time and just pop down for dinner and breakfast ! Do you think I should move their base upstairs? I dont really want to 'push' them out the way but I wonder if they prefer being out the way? Or should I ban them from upstairs? I wish they could talk lol!

Part of the dilema is we also have another bun ted who lives in the kitchen. Hes very affectionate and loves us spending time with him. We r getting ted a wife soon so he will have somebun to talk to all the time , but at the moment iv got a bunny who craves attention stuck in the kitchen and 2 bunnies that only wanna know me when I have food that choose to sit out the way !
What should I do to make them all happy?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thats wot I thought ....they obviously like being upstairs in the peace and quiet but I think id feel bad if I moved them up there . I wouldnt want them to think they were being replaced by ted and wife ! Mayb I think too much lol

I did consider a baby gate ..but worry they may peer through and see ted in their old room . I think maynb I just leave things as they r for now. Me and oh would like to try and buy a house this yr so mayb il wait and re consider the lay out of buns houses when/if that happens . Thinj I fuss too much over them but they r my babies lol

Back