• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not the most popular I know, but Pets at Home...

CwningenBach

Warren Scout
... now seem to stock Science Selective. Dunno if that's old news, but we've been let down with our usual online shop and Pets at Home having it has bailed us out because we can pick some up tonight.

Thought it might be useful to know :thumb:

... now seem to stock Science Selective. Dunno if that's old news, but we've been let down with our usual online shop and Pets at Home having it has bailed us out because we can pick some up tonight.

Thought it might be useful to know :thumb:

Thankyou :D

Not sure what the crack is with pets at home, but I was quizzing them about where they get their bunnies from and they couldn't really tell me. They said a breeder in Scotland who is checked out regularly. They didn't have more info than that.... worrying!

Thats good they had what you needed.:)

I was really surprised to find it on their website! I have checked a couple of times (like everyone, we're usually out /all/ the time whenever deliveries are made.... doubly annoying living in an apartment because they never leave it with neighbours or anything) and boom. It can only have appeared in the last month or so... maybe... a pleasant surprise. A convenient one too!

Whatever people's views on selling bunnies, it is good news that SS is available from Pets at Home. I buy mine online, but this isn't convenient for everyone.

Spenser had a gift of a Pets at Home herbal forage from a friend this Christmas, and it seems all good stuff. Spenser is certainly very pleased with it.

I started using Excel because availability of SS got so patchy!

Not a fan of Pets at Home, but the more pellets (and less museli) available the better.

before I moved to Trafford he only rabbit savvy vets near me where the local companion care in a Pets At Home- I know they're technically separate from the pet shop anyway, but I found them excellent. Only bunnies I ever got from the pet section though were adult abandoned buns; never planned, just got seduced into it by a pair of big eyes and giant ears :lol:

I bought my emergency SSJ at pets at home! (wasn't sure if what i ordered online would arrive in time)
but they are really expensive and its on the side of town so I wouldn't want to go there again unless there was no other option.

:thumb: They also do fibafirst. Life-saver for me as I can very rarely buy things online.

I'm hoping they'll get the Supreme hays in next.

It seems to be part of their stopping selling muesli. They've also got some new good toys/enrichment stuff and healthy treats/forage etc.

Back