• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence photos p 27 update its spondylosis

Thanks for the replies. We thought prudence had dislocated her leg and would be pts. But turned out it is only soft tissue damage although the vet doesn't know why she is sticking out at an angle.

However now she is really struggling to come round from the Ga :(

If anything had happened to prudence today we would also have had Bruce pts as he is still very ill. So it has been another sleepless night and we are both sick with stress and exhaustion :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Just seeing this Liz, I'm sorry to hear there's more problems for Bruce and Prudence. :( Sending tonnes of vibes and prayers for them both and huge hugs for you. xxxx

Thank you. Prudence is barely able to walk but is at least eating a little on her own. She is asleep on a heat pad.

Prudence legs are still very weak but she is back eating again so that's something. She is currently lying on a heat pad next to Bruce so we will just have to wait and see how she copes without him.....

Back