• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Brian

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
After losing my little soul mate bunny Fidget in August I didn't think we'd have another bunny for a while, but this chap unexpectedly came into our lives about a month ago :love:. He's a gingery brown little fellow with the odd black stripe and half a black face (a bit of a harlequin fail, really), with a bit of a lionhead quiff and beard going on.

He is so happy and friendly, he loves fuss and prefers to binky everywhere rather than hop. I'm used to grumpy bunnies with attitude (which I love), so having a little fusspot on my hands is a new experience! We're looking forward to adopting a wife for him soon, once he's been neutered.

Anyway, without further ado, here is our chilled little pal having a lie down on my pyjamas :love:.

What a gorgeous little bunster! :D :love:
Looks like my Pip except for the stripe :) and of course a lot less disapproving at the moment too. ;)

Thanks guys. He's such a friendly, gentle little soul, we're smitten with him :love:. He's a funny little character, he has a mini dog bed in a box and he takes himself off to bed at 10-11pm every night and goes to sleep in it with his little head poking out of the hole in the box :love:

It's so difficult to take photographs in my flat as we have practically no natural light, but I will try my best to capture how cute he is and report back :love::love::love:.

He is gorgeous. How did he hop into your life? It's amazing how animals 'find' us. My cat, Pippa, turned up as a stray when I was at my lowest with depression and she gave me something new to focus on, which I really needed.

He is gorgeous. How did he hop into your life? It's amazing how animals 'find' us. My cat, Pippa, turned up as a stray when I was at my lowest with depression and she gave me something new to focus on, which I really needed.

My o/h has a colleague who is a bit of a "bunny lady". She has a bonded group of her own and took Brian in from someone on her Facebook who I gather had bought him for a child who had then got bored :roll:. He's only little now, so god knows how young he was or where they got him from in the first place :roll:. She knew we would neuter and bond him and my o/h fell in love with him, so we took him.

He really would have suffered if he'd been left on his own because he's so sociable and really does crave attention, so I'm happy we've got him and can get him a friend :love:.

I do struggle with my mood and motivation, and having a little friend around the house really does help doesn't it? :love:

My o/h has a colleague who is a bit of a "bunny lady". She has a bonded group of her own and took Brian in from someone on her Facebook who I gather had bought him for a child who had then got bored :roll:. He's only little now, so god knows how young he was or where they got him from in the first place :roll:. She knew we would neuter and bond him and my o/h fell in love with him, so we took him.

He really would have suffered if he'd been left on his own because he's so sociable and really does crave attention, so I'm happy we've got him and can get him a friend :love:.

I do struggle with my mood and motivation, and having a little friend around the house really does help doesn't it? :love:

Sounds like it was meant to be.

I got Mr Banoffee Pie (guinea-pig) from the adoption part of PAH because his previous owners had said he must be kept alone and I hated the idea of him spending the rest of his life lonely. He and Mr Chocolate Fudge Cake bonded immediately and are very happy together.

I am so glad Brian will be getting a friend.

Sometimes it's only my furry family who keep me going. They are such fantastic company - and totally accepting and non judgemental.

I look forward to seeing more photos of Brian:love:

Awww... he looks a lot like my Miranda :love:

OtisandMiranda_zpsc7850771.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back