• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First DBF!!!

KatP

Alpha Buck
Have just had our first DBF tonight :love: have been so jealous of everyone else but Fidget did a major binky then a DBF right next to me so no photos as I didn't want to disturb her but we are so happy and pleased that she did it.

It never gets any less amazing. In our house we have the "eeek, look at the bunny!" facial expression since they seem to know they're being talked about and get up as soon as you mention their name :lol:.

It never gets any less amazing. In our house we have the "eeek, look at the bunny!" facial expression since they seem to know they're being talked about and get up as soon as you mention their name :lol:.

It was a bit like that here, me trying to get OH attention without disturbing the bun :lol:

Aww that's fab :love: The first time Dandy and Beano did a DBF I cried with happiness that they felt relaxed enough to do it :oops::lol::love:

I used to almost feint with cuteness when Snowflake did this. He lay so flat that his cheek touched the floor :love::love::love:

Oh thaaaat!
Yep, achievement unlocked by my bunnies
And yep, always gets silent "awwww"'s from me and OH
They've also done DBFRAH (dead bunny flop resting against human)
What's their next challenge? :)

Back