• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Odin

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to go in P@H to look in adoption section...

Meet Odin! I can't even explain how much I've missed having a syrian, I can't wait until he's tame.

1514517_10152079036115502_320617012_n.jpg

Aww :love: love his little box that says open carefully, looks like he has opened it very carefully :lol:

Aww :love: love his little box that says open carefully, looks like he has opened it very carefully :lol:

If you ignore the little hole at the other end that he managed to fit his bum through :lol: he's efficient I'll give him that!

Did he get out of that little cardboard box before you even got home??? Mine chewed her way out on the 10 min drive home!! :lol:

Did he get out of that little cardboard box before you even got home??? Mine chewed her way out on the 10 min drive home!! :lol:

He was double boxed, but he got out of the first one within minutes, quickest out of all the hamsters I've had :shock:

Back