• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear ... Spenser is not pleased with his tea

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I walked to the supermarket in the rain, but couldn't get flat leaf cut parsley or coriander. I could only get a small packet of curly parsley, and a 'living herb' pot of coriander. Spenser was not impressed:

Oh dear! Olly was similar last night! Spring greens are awful at the moment :( and it's sometimes difficult finding nice herbs :(

Oh dear! Olly was similar last night! Spring greens are awful at the moment :( and it's sometimes difficult finding nice herbs :(

Is it sad that I picked out the nices leaves for Spenser, and boiled the rest up for my own noms? :oops: They were OK with a sdash of chilli tomato ketchup, but that's not really an option for Spenser.

Such a disapproving look - I'm surprised he hasn't packed his bags and left home! :lol::lol::lol:

Such a disapproving look - I'm surprised he hasn't packed his bags and left home!

I'm surprised he hasn't packed your bags and made you left home!

The offering is quite obviously unacceptable. Please do better in the future :lol:

I'm surprised he hasn't packed your bags and made you left home!

The offering is quite obviously unacceptable. Please do better in the future :lol:

Spenser: I am often tempted to put Mummy up for rehoming. :p Really, the standard of care I have to put up with is often shocking. :roll:

Susie: In case anyone is worrying, Spenser is not off his food. He has be coaxed into eating the spring greens (aprt from one bit that is obviously just unacceptably lacking in flavour) and some of the parsley. Methinks I will have to shop again tomorrow though. :oops:

Our bunny eats better than us, my basket at the supermarket looks healthy with curly kale and parsley in abundance and its all for the bun:lol:

Tut tut, you just don't try hard enough. ;) Perhaps you could have shared your macaroni pie.

Mr B says no one has bought him coriander in ages. I no like it anymore. :roll:

Our bunny eats better than us, my basket at the supermarket looks healthy with curly kale and parsley in abundance and its all for the bun:lol:

Same here - its all for the six rabbits and the three guinea pigs!!!

Bless - mine hate curly parsley too. My local Lidl do small bags of Parsley and coriander - 2 for a £1. The staff are starting to look at me a little suspiciously as I buy so many bags so freqently. :) i feel I need to explain who they are for. Its funny though as Blossom can be picky with herbs and activley turns his nose up at Tescos, tolerates Sainsburys but loves Lidls!! :love:

Spenser was not pleased with his tea again tonight. He did eat it, after much glaring at both me and the food bowl. :shock:

Please don't tell him I saw the type of herbs he prefers today. Much as I love my boy, I don't like waste and he is eating yesterday's herbs, albeit with a face that would turn the milk sour. He will hopefully have his menu adjusted to his preferences tomorrow or Friday at the latest. ;)

Spenser: If this goes on, I will have Mummy served a written warning (perhaps a bitten warning would be more effective ... :p

Back