• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mine or should that be mabels new rug

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
queen of the rug here mum do not walk on my rug

few moments after mabel threw herself completely upside down on it, to test the comfort, sox disturbed her though so she got back up lol

Er, I think that rug belongs to Mabel. ;)

I oncel bought a lovely big fleece throw for myself, but Spenser has taken possession. :roll: The only way to keep anything mine is not to have it Spenser's room (formerly known as my bedroom).

I know mabel claims everything :lol:

it's when a parcel arrives... they know it's for them! :shock: (always seem to be aswell! :lol:)

cracked me up when matt used to sit in o/h's seat, and o/h would just sit on the floor so mr matt could stay there. :lol: :love:

it's when a parcel arrives... they know it's for them! :shock: (always seem to be aswell! :lol:)

cracked me up when matt used to sit in o/h's seat, and o/h would just sit on the floor so mr matt could stay there. :lol: :love:

When I first got the boys I got lots of deliveries for them, so any deliveries are assumed to be theirs now :roll:

Minilop, love the rug, and it's so cute when they throw themselves over :love:

lovely rug, acquired by bunneh...:lol:

sox has just binkied across it, its because of him I thought I need a new rug, the other had a while and week running up to christmas he started alittle bad habit out of character for him, he kept trying pull thread of other, since put new one down he seems happy again, like he was saying mum this rugs passed its sell by date get a new one :lol:

Back