• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needing a name!!

Leesa

Warren Scout
Hi, needing a name for my new little girl. She's a tri butterfly mini lop, white with brown ears and markings. She's quite shy at the moment but I think is going to be quite mischievous as already escaping round my blocking in of wires! The best I've come up with so far is Coco or Bambi (not really suiting Bambi though!). I think when we get him her little friend is going to be called Fudge or Theodore - he's a harquien cross with more orangish colour than black - just a few stripes. I can attach a photo but not really sure how to if someone can explain? Any suggestions on names would be gratefully appreciated!!

Butterfly. Papillion. Blanche. Toffee. Faline.

How exciting. Looking forward to seeing pics of them.

Freckle

Nala

Willow

Holly

Fearne

Peaches

Miffy

Cookie

Dandy

Mona

Connie

Dotty

Honey

Hazel

Jessie

Perdy

Lady

I've managed to insert a photo of her as my avatar. Thanks - We thought of Lily, Willow, Ferne, Peaches, Layla already but not really sure she suits them. Also Bramble and Truffles, but wasn't sure on them either! My dog was called Bella, she went with my ex when we spilt (his choice to get her originally) so can't really call her Bella, altho obviously I like it! Think we might have to go with Coco cos I can't find anything else we like! I can't get used to calling her Coco tho, I've been calling her bunny or puppy - no idea why puppy!!

I've managed to insert a photo of her as my avatar. Thanks - We thought of Lily, Willow, Ferne, Peaches, Layla already but not really sure she suits them. Also Bramble and Truffles, but wasn't sure on them either! My dog was called Bella, she went with my ex when we spilt (his choice to get her originally) so can't really call her Bella, altho obviously I like it! Think we might have to go with Coco cos I can't find anything else we like! I can't get used to calling her Coco tho, I've been calling her bunny or puppy - no idea why puppy!!

Puppy..... thats funny :wave:

I like to think of films I like so Legend - una or Lilly.... or Labyrinth - Sarah and Hoggel, although that sounds a bit boyish. Or you could go through the Froud Faeries Oracle deck, lots of lovely names Tobrara, Penelope........

Cotton Tail
Gypsy
Crystal
Cloud
Faye
Freya

:)

I really like Theodore for a little boy. I think Betsy would be lovely for your gorgeous girl xxx

Back