• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mama what are you doinggggggg??

Jesselle

Mama Doe
I work PT as a project coordinator and have recently agreed to take on an extra day to manage a project. I wasn't overly keen as I'd taken on the PT role to see how it would work and whether it would improve my wellbeing (I have hypermobile joints so I need rest!) So far so good and I'm not much worse off financially compared to my previous FT role. It's so worth it to me as the London commute by train kills me physically sometimes.

I agreed to a 4th day on the condition that I worked from home. First day trying it out and I love it!

Neville however isn't so sure. The top floor room is out of bounds to him and the door is always closed. I didn't want him to feel isolated so I put a pen panel up and he seems quite perplexed, he's been up a few times:

It's lovely taking coffee breaks and seeing my little fluffs! Wonderful for de-stressing and refocusing!

I lift up my Herbie and he sits on my knee while I am on the computer, means I have to type etc with the one hand tho'

Back