• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decided to move Freckle and Fleur indoors...

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
All this wet weather is not doing Freckle any favours with his snuffles :cry: He is OK but has started sneezing after a long period of being great and I think being away from damp air will help him. The garden is like a swamp so will take forever to dry out :( So they will be my bedroom buddies as soon as the crate and pen arrive :) This also means I have to sell the 4ft tank and stand that's in my room as the buns need the floor space now.

Just want my Freckle-bum to be well, don't think my brain can handle the stress of him being left outside with this never-ending rain!

Why is waiting for deliveries so annoying :evil:

Hope they settle well indoors. Spenser adapted admirable to being a bedroom bun ... although he is now working on expanding his territory.

Also sending vibes for Freckle to enjoy better health ASAP.

I loved having two rabbits indoors. Sooooo much easier in the dark wet season. Got six outdoors now.

Waiting for deliveries is not the best.

Hope Freckles sneezies improve once he gets inside.

Thank you :)

Got an email saying the puppy pen has been dispatched but the crate is out of stock :( so for the time being will prob use the 4ft indoor cage I have.

Freckle is actually quite well and isn't snotty, but the sneezing is starting :( he had an admission in November that really scared me and I don't want to get into that position again :cry: So as they say, prevention is better than cure (and I also get to enjoy rex snuggles :love: ) and i'm sure he won't mind the extra attention :lol:

Back