• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did any other bunneh...

Schez

Mama Doe
Act strangely at all when their hoomin went back to work today?

Reggie has been very odd...

:shock:

I came home to find he had wee'd next to his litter tray (which he hasn't done since before neutering) and he's been following me around like a shadow. He's eaten well and seems fine in himself but he's even licked my knee. I never get licks...

He's a snuggly bun generally (he will lie for aaaaaages next to me so long as I'm stroking him :roll:) but he just been... extra snuggly tonight... :lol: I lay down on the floor and he kept trying to get closer... :lol:

I'm not complaining... Just it's... Weird... :lol:

Fidget has bitten two holes in my jumper tonight :shock: I went back to work today so they haven't had as much time being brought into the house as they have over the holiday ( no heating on in the house to minimise temperature changes ) she has seemed really off with me tonight, didn't flop with me and only wanted minimal strokes and cuddles! Think I am being told off as she has never done this before!

Awww, separation anxiety! Pickles always gets sad when I go to work. Lucky for him it's a rare occurrence!

Would Reggie like a girly bun friend maybe...? ;)

A girl friend...? :shock:

*checks to see hubby isn't listening*

Well, if I can't get Chloe to give up Lola bunneh (;)) then I'm planning on the attempted bonding of Reggie and Phoebe.... :love: but it's going to take careful planning and sneakiness... Hubby thinks Phoebe is going outside in the warmer months... ;):lol:

It's also going to cause me lots of anxiety and stress... :lol: I've not bonded many pairs, and I'm sooooooo nervous of bonding a giant and average size bun, but if their personalities match, it should be fab. Hopefully, it will be love and an easy bond. :thumb:

I was away for the weekend and Lola turned her back on me when I got in :( Cookie was really wary of me, her eyes were wide and she stayed hidden in her bed! The one I was worried and stressing about, Frankie, as she had a dental the day before I went (& was incredibly sleepy when she got home) bounced over to me, perfectly happy and recovered, phew!

It sounds like Reggie did a dirty protest... oops !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

That's gorgeous! :love:

OH is not working this week so H hasn't been alone (I'm so relieved with his current tummy issues) but he ran over to me when I came in this evening. :love:

Back