• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inara and Zoie

angelmouse

Mama Doe
Since I've not really been around here much recently it dawned on me you've not met the latest additions to this house.
These two lovely black ladies are Zoie and Inara (virtual bunny treats to those who know what I've been watching), who joined us in November from the RSPCA.

1463768_10202499236542684_1709225851_n.jpg

Inara

1461040_10202499471548559_798951918_n.jpg

Zoie

1512503_10202664517954616_1805151601_n.jpg

Opening Christmas Presents

Getting a photo of them together, nearly impossible. I've never had such young bunnies before and didn't realise quite how energetic they were! Mad binky circles galore :lol:

Hopefully after they have been neutered later this month, and recovered we might be able to bond them with the recently widowed Eddie (this was always the long term plan, but none of us expected to lose Bindi quite so soon).

To lop or not to lop, that is the question !!

I hope that they will make friends with Eddie. I was so sorry to hear of Bindi's passing :cry:

You've been watching Firefly ;) Love the names.
Beautiful buns! Does Zoie have one white paw? :love:

To lop or not to lop, that is the question !!

I hope that they will make friends with Eddie. I was so sorry to hear of Bindi's passing :cry:
I'm hopeful they will, Eddie is fairly easy going. The girls, a bit more of a handful, but I put that down to age (4 1/2 months) and hormones for now. Even if they don't bond as a trio, hopefully there will remain a pair (though who it is remains to be seen!) and then the lone bunny can move in the house now parentals have relented to house bunnies (all you have to do is wait for your mother to find a bunny she's in love with). Bindi was an amazing bunny, and I'm so glad for the extra 3 1/2 years the epiphen gave her, Eddie and myself.
As for lopping, I've had them 6-8 weeks and they still can't decide! I suspect it will be helicopter for ever more.

You've been watching Firefly ;) Love the names.
Beautiful buns! Does Zoie have one white paw? :love:
I have, virtual rabbit treats for you! She does indeed, one white paw and a white spot on the end of her nose. Inara also has a tiny white patch on her nose.

Merci BYB :)

( http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=33331 Zoie and Inara's brother (Crunchie) and mother (Juliet) are still up for adoption should anyone wish to adopt them, if they are anything like Zoie and Inara you wouldn't regret it :))

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of Bindi's passing. I had a soft spot for her. (One of my RU faves).

These two little sweeties look wonderful.

Back