• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to help the rescues and sanctuaries....unwanted presents etc...

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sure many of us have some unwanted Christmas presents, but you could sell them on e-bay, car boot them........

How about perhaps donating some to be used as prizes for future fundraisers?

I know from my own experience that many of the rescues and sanctuaries rely on fundraisers being held during the year, and as such any donations of unwanted presents would be most welcome.

I've already been given quite a few lovely things to be used.:thumb:

Come on folks.............for our furry friends.:thumb:

Last edited:
Great idea. We (Guildford RSPCA) have stalls at fetes etc all through the year, so bric-a-brac is always needed. Books are particularly popular.

Hope some rescues can benefit from people's unwanted things :)

I was thinking along the same lines......I was gonna ask for any donations for the next PaP auction :)

Great idea :thumb: Also, if you're having a clear out for the new year, then rescues can always use old bedding, towels and newspapers. :)

What a nice thought :)

I know we are going to have a huge vet bill this month but January is always slow regards fundraising :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Bumping this up as Pledge a Pound need good quality items to sell and auction to help raise desperately needed funds.

Come on folks, surely there must be something which could be used.............please. xxx

Back