• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about our old boy Bruce/ answers post 34/ free from pain now

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Found him hunched up and grinding his teeth this morning.

The vet is concerned that his heart rate is low and can feel a mass in his abdomen. It might just be food but they are doing a conscious xray to see if we can get some answers.

Also worrying about prudence as she is so reliant in him for support. Her back legs are very weak and she is falling over a lot without him to rest against :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I was just thinking of them both while looking at their pictures. :( I hope Bruce will be okay. (((((((((Vibes)))))))))) xxxx

Thank you. I know we shouldn't have favourites but bru and pru really are x

Thank you

Nothing obvious on xray but he is very tender in the upper abdomen

Bruce was ten in October and prudence was 8 in august but she has never been a well bunny and her body is very frail. Although she certainly has a strong spirit :)

Spoken to the vet again and i am very worried. Bruce hasn't responded to any stasis treatment. That combined with his xray means he is not just in stasis. Something else is going on somewhere. At the moment we have no clue what :( we have had blood sent to the lab so we need to wait patiently for those results......

Goodness, you've certainly had your fair share of poorly bunnies lately :(. Sending mega vibes for Bruce and Prudence and really hope they start to improve soon.

Goodness, you've certainly had your fair share of poorly bunnies lately :(. Sending mega vibes for Bruce and Prudence and really hope they start to improve soon.

Thank you. We are worried sick :(

He has had vetergesic and the tooth grinding has stopped again. We are going to collect him in a bit so him and pru can be together tonight. We will take him back first thing tomorrow

Back