• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please not the VET mummy :(

luna

Mama Doe
Bobby and Rosie are off to our vet this morning for nail trimmings and checkup.

Bobby is the most calm rabbit in the world and so laid back except for when it comes to the dreaded vet. He panics big time and is near impossible to restrain. Luckily our vet is very good and very patient with him and examines him on the floor but it still didn't stop Bobby from thinking he could run through a wall the last time and he burst his lip. Silly bun :/

So I need some calming vibes for Bobby this morning please :) x

Bobby

nezeje4u.jpg

Rosie

nymaseda.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Ludo is exactly the same at the vet, he hurt his paw once and now has to be seen on the floor.

Sending all the vibes I can manage! Let us know how it goes. x

Ooo I love those carriers...need a few for my wee furries. :)
Calming vibes for their visit today. Hope all goes well. :) xx

Aw poor buns, hope all stays calm. My bun is okay once at the vets but hates the carrier and lays there shaking all the time he is in it.

Poor little Bobby, sounds painful cutting his lip ouch hope all goes well today - calming vibes shhh shhh

Thank you everyone . Thankfully it all went smoothly and Bobby didn't get an opportunity to explore the floor today so no burst lip. It was actually Rosie who tried to nose dive off the table today but my husband caught her. Phew :)

It was our first time using the carrier and it worked out really well with the top opening !!!

Their weights are good. Bobby is 2.26kg and Rosie is 2.23kg. Their teeth were checked and Eamonn (our vet) is really happy with Bobbys teeth after his dental in the summer so that is a huge relief :)

They are due back in April for their vaccines and hopefully we won't have any visits in between !!!

Ludo is exactly the same at the vet, he hurt his paw once and now has to be seen on the floor.

Sending all the vibes I can manage! Let us know how it goes. x

Aww poor bun, they do get themselves into an awful state when they panic don't they :/

Aw poor buns, hope all stays calm. My bun is okay once at the vets but hates the carrier and lays there shaking all the time he is in it.

Aww poor wee thing :( it must be scary for them not knowing where they are going !!!

Awh, poor bunnies! N&T are pretty chilled at the vet thankfully, minus 'sneakily' trying to slope off and ending up sat in the sink :roll:! Must be even more stressful with bunnies who like to try to escape!

Bobby was in the worst mood after he came home. He sat and glared at me for a full hour while I was in the kitchen and not even a fenugreek crunchie could get me off the hook. He point blank refused one !!!!! :(

But I think we are all good now. We had a little grooming session a minute ago and there was some tooth purring so I'm happy that he is a happy chappy now. Lol :)

Back