• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone. Here's our 2 bunnies

Hi Guys,

We are down on the south coast right in between Portsmouth and Southampton. Below are our two bunnies. The big one is biscuit our pride and joy. We have had him only 9 months but he's taken over the ground floor and the garden and is happy using the cat flap. He has a great personality which being our first rabbit we never expected him to have. Even thou he's royally spoilt he started to make a nuisance of himself and with us both working we got him a little friend last week to keep him happy...... So meet Lucy at the moment she is extremely shy but will hopefully get used to us. The main thing is she's been here a only week and after only a few introductions (and a couple nips) has happily bonded with biscuit! Shes potty trained herself and binking like mad
8u8uqupe.jpg
ry2ydezy.jpg
yjugybyt.jpg
:) :) what a result!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my little biscuit- I'm his other bunny slave and I hope Lucy learns to like us instead of running away when we get to close :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back