• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted is getting a wife :)

lauralittleninja

Warren Scout
I went to a local rescue centre today to look for a wife for our single bun ted . We found a lovely girly of similar size and breed who was nice natured like ted. We have reserved her and will b keeping our fingers crossed they fall in love :)
We were originally going to bond ted with my m/f pair but I am too scared of breaking their bond so we decided that we would have 2 pairs instead .
This is the first time I have looked at rescuing a bun as my others came from a lady we knew and then p@h . I feel good that I can offer one of these poor buns a luxury home with me and my oh .

Sent from my GT-I9505

I think we will b bonding at home . It depends on time scale ....it may b possible to bond at the rescue or atleast introduce them initially there. Its a bit complicated atm as ted is being neutered in the next week so will need 6 weeks to get over that. Plus the new bun is currently with 2 females and 1 of them has had a litter . The rescue lady said she doesnt think its the one we have picked but she will have to stay there until thats sorted and then she will need to b vacc and spayed. So ted wont meet his friend for a long time yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505

Back