• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cold wet and grey ...

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
It is extremely unwelcoming out there.

Need to go and give my fluffy friends their afternoon snack and fill their hay up, prepare pellets for their evening feed and tell them all how adorable they are.

I am fine once I'm actually out there its just the gearing myself up to it before hand.

Anyone else?

Yep, I know what you mean! I had to clean the girls out today........it took me ages yo get my coat on and get out there! :roll:

:wave:

It's been horrid for ages. :(

Bring back some sunshine.... This gloom is really not helping going back to work blues for tomorrow. Blah.

Once out there it's ok, the bunnies make it worth it. :love:

I've been like that today. Finally forced myself out there this afternoon as Sorrell's playhouse was a total tip and the smaller shed needed a good clean out. The other big outbuilding isn't so bad as it is warmer and dry, but truing to climb into a playhouse with 2 giant rabbits is always interesting as they seem to want to push me out (they hate my interference with their box)

Yep, I know what you mean! I had to clean the girls out today........it took me ages yo get my coat on and get out there! :roll:

Hmm. I looked at my coat for a while. Washed up, threw toys for the dog ... It was ok once I was out there (as predicted).

:wave:

It's been horrid for ages. :(

Bring back some sunshine.... This gloom is really not helping going back to work blues for tomorrow. Blah.

Once out there it's ok, the bunnies make it worth it. :love:

Absolutely true.

I've been like that today. Finally forced myself out there this afternoon as Sorrell's playhouse was a total tip and the smaller shed needed a good clean out. The other big outbuilding isn't so bad as it is warmer and dry, but truing to climb into a playhouse with 2 giant rabbits is always interesting as they seem to want to push me out (they hate my interference with their box)

:lol::lol::lol:

The weather has been a bit too interesting lately too!

Back