• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sylvie and Iris <3

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Some photos from today of the girls:love: their confidence is growing very slowly:wave:
After clean out time, Sylvie always rearranges whatever I've done:roll:

"What's dis, she's put here now"

"Well, dats going for a start off"

"I don't like it different" :cry:

"Mmm, a new thing to play with" (brown bag with dried forage in :thumb:)

"Keep still, it's cleaning time!"

"Nom, Nom,I loves da dried forage":love:

"Well.......hewwwwwwwo"!:lol:

Aw cheers flower:thumb: I'm starting to get attached :shock:;)

It would be difficult not to... ;) they are doing great though - thanks to you (and those involved in getting them out :thumb: x)

Beautiful girlies. :love: I love all the pics, but the last one totally got me... That expression... :lol::lol::love:

I wonder if they will end up staying permanently.... ;)

Last one got me too.what an expression !!! They are both lovely and have a great home with lots of hay and enrichment .... lucky buns :)

How are they getting on with the litter boxes now ?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

It would be difficult not to... ;) they are doing great though - thanks to you (and those involved in getting them out :thumb: x)

Beautiful girlies. :love: I love all the pics, but the last one totally got me... That expression... :lol::lol::love:

I wonder if they will end up staying permanently.... ;)

Ummmmmmm, well, ummmmm, maybe ;););)

:love::love::love: beautiful. love the mountains of hay aswell :love:

Last one got me too.what an expression !!! They are both lovely and have a great home with lots of hay and enrichment .... lucky buns :)

How are they getting on with the litter boxes now ?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :wave: they are eating hay now:thumb: Yaaaay!:thumb:

They are using the litter trays now thanks for asking:wave: we still get a few poops around, but nothing like before......it was everywhere!

Back