• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We will not be moved ...

Carolinew5

Warren Scout
Greeted with these two mischeivious bunny`s this morning ...
Image2764_zpscbb5d8cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Love this picture are you can see Clovers foot stretched out :love:
Image2766_zps7d54a4a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Happy New Year to you all :p

Awh cute :love: they are proper twins! Are they difficult to tell apart?

Lilly lays on her ramp like this! You'd think they had no space the small spaces they choose to squish up in but no they're free range house rabbits :shock: Lilly seeks out the ramp though and I watch her purposely and carefully position herself laying half on and half off!

Clover has more white on her feet and a white mark on her neck and between her ears hard to tell from a distance though :roll: ... If Buddy is on the ramp Clover snuggles up behind him against the wall and squeezes him off the ramp little pickle ... Mine aren't house bunnies but i take them out in the run everyday unless im out all day which isn't that often for at least 6 to 8 hours then tuck them in for the night and while carrying them i get bunny cuddles best part of it :love::love:

Back