• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I realised I haven't posted any Bear or Alice pictures for ages!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
So here you go!

There both doing great, Bear is as dopey as ever and loves giving kisses as you can see from the picture.
Alice is still as grumpy as ever but she will now let me stroke her on the head and she even tooth purs at me :love:
There enjoying the freedom of our huge spare room still and we've decided to keep it as there permanent home :)

Awe I love Bears fuzzy face :love: I thought he was much bigger but on comparison to your hand he is only a dot too like Alice:D

She is so pretty and poses so nicely for photos :love:

Bear is the most striking rabbit I have ever seen - when I see him I melt - what kind of abbit is he?

He's a cross breed. Definitely got some lionhead in him as he gets a mane in winter and you can see the tufts between his ears! I think possibly with a mini lop a he has a flat face, he's only 1.4kg and is ears sometimes go half down. I also possibly thought Dutch as he has the white markings in the right place.

I love Bear and Alice :love: such a gorgeous pair... When I look at them, I wanna cuddle Bear (such a cool name) and Alice just drips attitude - I love her :lol:

He's a cross breed. Definitely got some lionhead in him as he gets a mane in winter and you can see the tufts between his ears! I think possibly with a mini lop a he has a flat face, he's only 1.4kg and is ears sometimes go half down. I also possibly thought Dutch as he has the white markings in the right place.

He's 'cuddly toy' breed to me :thumb:

They are both adorable. I have a big soft spot for bear though !!! What a stunning boy :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back